Other Recent Articles

the King in the Queens condominium!

By my queenstown on Saturday, December 5, 2009 with 0 comments


the Queens condominium was once the highest private residential block built 6 years ago. To much fanfare, the gigantic structure, was a symbol of engineering excellence that intertwines with Queenstown residents.









In this blog, we will feature interviews with residents of queenstown and peek into their lives and aspirations. Today, we have the privilege to find Seow Tian, an NTU undergraduate, who lives in Queens condominium. Let's find out more about him!

How long have you lived in Queenstown?
I've lived in Queenstown estate for about 4-5 years.

What do you like about Queenstown?
I like IKEA, Anchorpoint and Queensway shopping centre. Basically I like shopping!
Queenstown is very convenient too. It's minutes away from town and Jurong, where I study.

What are your memories about the Estate?
BBQs, badminton, tennis and swimming with my friends.

Do you know how Queenstown came about?
I'm not too sure how it came about but i know it is one of the first satellite towns in Singapore. (Correct!)

What are the improvements do you wish to see in Queenstown?
A nice modern shopping mall and a bus interchange (laughs).
I would like to know the courses offered by the community centre too!



Category: People

POST COMMENT

0 comments:

Post a Comment