New Series in May:
1) Lost&Found@MyQueenstown features the memories and old pictures of residents who lived in estates no longer exists in Queenstown and activities which have ceased. We have interviewed residents living in Ballater Close, Boh Beh Kang villages and Queens' Crescent as well residents from the former Boys' Brigade. Look out for the Blog posts!
Boys Brigade from Queenstown Lutheran Church
2) Ever wonder where does your fish and fruits come from? Another brand new column, Pasar@MyQueenstown, features lives of hawkers and vendors in wet markets around Queenstown.
3) The return of the ALL-TIME favourite series, Restricted Access@MyQueenstown, will introduce residents to places that are "restricted" to access for the general public. Remember the Venus & Golden City Theatres? Complementing Restricted Accesss will be Farewell MyQueenstown. We will continue to feature the demolition of Blocks along Margaret Drive, Holland Drive and KTM Tracks
4) Ever wonder how did those coffeemakers around Tanglin Halt and Stirling View came about? The return of Makan Shiok and Shop Til U Drop will introduce residents to the good food and the old authentic shops in Queenstown!
5) My Father and I will tell you more about the heritage and history of places around Queenstown. Places include the Lutheran Church, Church of the Good Shepherd and Masjid Mujahiddin will be featured in the returning series.